An Open Letter to HM the Queen re abuses of Magna Carta 1215
An Open Letter re: R v William Brian Freeman (formerly known as Brian Pead)
I write in respect of the considerable abuses in the above Matter. I bring these to your attention below.
1. Magna Carta 1215 and subsequent revisions
I expect that your advisors will know that Clauses 39 and 40 of the original Magna Carta in 1215 (clause 29 in the 1297 statute) are still enshrined in law to this day – some 800 years later.
These read as follows:
“NO Freeman shall be taken or imprisoned, or be disseised of his Freehold, or Liberties, or free Customs, or be outlawed, or exiled, or any other wise destroyed; nor will we not pass upon him, nor condemn him, but by lawful judgment of his Peers, or by the Law of the land. We will sell to no man, we will not deny or defer to any man either Justice or Right.”
2. I have – if your advisors have informed you – written to you on several occasions throughout 2013 and 2014 in respect of breaches against me of Magna Carta, the Common Law, the statutes of England & Wales and breaches of my rights under the European Convention on Human Rights.
3. I have brought to your attention my Official Complaint under Article 3 of the ECHR in respect of the State’s continued interference in my life after I “blew the whistle” on child abuse and corruption in Lambeth Council – which has since been corroborated by DCI Clive Driscoll (formerly of Scotland Yard) and others.
4. Since “blowing the whistle” I have suffered several indignities, including – but not limited to – being labelled as a ‘sex offender’ in a bogus trial at Southwark Crown Court in 2009, when no victim ever existed.
5. I have written to Justice Lowell Goddard – Chair of the National Child Sex Abuse Inquiry – in order to draw attention to the crimes perpetrated at Lambeth and against me as a “whistleblower”.
6. I have been imprisoned on three separate occasions, despite being innocent on all three occasions.
7. I have been found guilty in my absence of criminal damage when I had not been informed of the trial date.
8. I have been illegally detained under the Mental Health Act when reporting child abuse to a police doctor.
9. I have been imprisoned for the alleged witness intimidation of [name redacted] then aged 12, who has never been a witness in any trial or hearing. Last March, she sent you a Petition under the Royal Prerogative for a judicial inquiry into all of the abuses by the State in my life and those of [names redacted]. Your advisors have failed to respond to this.
10. In the Matter at the Inner London Crown Court, for an alleged breach of a Restraining Order which has no legal merit since it was authored by a Court acting outside of its jurisdiction, there have been a significant number of alarming and disturbing abuses of process which include – but are not limited to – the following:
(i) The Crown failing in its duty to provide primary and secondary disclosure
(ii) The Crown failing to provide working copies of interview tapes
(iii) The Crown denying me my inalienable right to call witnesses against me
(iv) The Crown failing to acknowledge my rights as a Defendant-in-Person
(v) The Crown failing to provide me with documentation to which I am entitled
(vi) The Crown’s continued illegal interference in all of my communications which prevents people from contacting me (and me them) who are necessary to attend the trial in the interest of justice
(vii) HRH Prince Charles’ having visited witnesses I wish to call in the interest of justice, which could be deemed as interfering with witnesses
(viii) Bexley Council’s failure to provide full (or, indeed, any) disclosure in a breach of the Data Protection Act 1998 – this failure to provide disclosure is necessary in the interest of a fair trial.
(ix) Letters I have written to members of the public asking them to attend the trial and make notes in the public gallery have been intercepted by the police so that these letters have not arrived
(x) the University of Greenwich interfering in the Matter and perverting the course of Justice
It is clear that all of my Rights – and those of [names redacted] – under Magna Carta (and subsequent legislation) are being breached on a daily basis and it is not acceptable.
I shall be seeking an adjournment tomorrow at the Inner London Crown Court until after I have had a response from you through your advisors. The date of 27 February 2015 was originally listed as a Trial. It has now been changed to a Mention. Furthermore, I was (illegally) arrested for this Matter as long ago as 29 January 2014 – some thirteen months ago. Justice delayed is justice denied.
I wish to state on the public record that I will play no part in a further corrupt trial. The consequence of this is that the Crown likes to then call me in Contempt of Court and illegally imprison me, whereas, in fact, it is the servants of the Crown who are in contempt of court by abusing the Court’s processes.
W. Brian Freeman